
To all of you who thought i couldn't keep a secret:
Well i did and i rock.
Aim: we can't wait for you to get here
and
CONGRATS GRAD!!!!!
with all the bad jobs, all the moves, all the traveling for work, all the classes you were always wondering why am i taking this, the getting married, the family trials, and struggling to get enough sleep---- way to stick with it Aim.
i'm so proud of you, best friend.
Aim: we can't wait for you to get here
and
CONGRATS GRAD!!!!!
with all the bad jobs, all the moves, all the traveling for work, all the classes you were always wondering why am i taking this, the getting married, the family trials, and struggling to get enough sleep---- way to stick with it Aim.
i'm so proud of you, best friend.
3 comments:
Oh I am so proud of you al!!! It means the world to me and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked to come visit! It will be amazing!
I love you!
I didn't know you already told her.I am very much surprised that you didn't tell her. Congratulations for keeping your very first secret.
AL i love yoU!! You make me laugh just thinking about being with you. I just think you're great, and I just love you. JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT!
Post a Comment