
yes. yes. i love him.
so we are going to high school musical 3 tonight. i know aaron doesn't want to but i told him sometimes marriage is about compromise.
he then agreed. i am not a jerk, i thought i was but then i realized, i secretly think aaron likes high school musical. he makes fun of it and dances around the house like troy bolton, so i figure i am doing aaron a favor by "forcing" him to go, so it doesn't look like he is the one pressuring us to go.
we're meetin aud, who i think is more in love with troy than me.
so... it will be a good time.
we just gotta get our head in the game.
LAME LAME reference to the movie.
sorry, it's all i got. i'm burned out.
6 comments:
i kind of have to wonder why they are always jumping.
also, how does sharpay manage to jump in that dress?
oh boy, i don't care the amount of cheese, that was the best night. I LOVED it, and I LOVE TROY!!!
So Allie- I hear you saw it what 2 more times over the weekend??? Or was that Aud? Was it all you were hoping and more????
I forgot to ask Aaron what he REALLY thought of it yesterday!!! Do you think he would be honest with his mama???
Oops, I keep forgetting that I am on Ash's computer--the above one is from your fave mom-in-law not Ash! I'm "sitting" with Ashley in her helpless state!
Hey, I've been trying to send you an invite to my super awesome, you can't miss it halloween party, but I don't have your address. Text, or call me! By the way- this is your b.f.f. Carly.
remember me? remember me, caraline walker? I LOVE YOU. i can just hear you voice typing these little words to your own little tune. tell your brother i miss him!
Post a Comment