from studying. so i'll find anything to do otherwise.why not blog.
so today we take a mid term for a class that i was so overwhelmed with the info. i think i did alright but as we left she gave us these! these cost like 100 bucks and got them after our mid term! only a geek would freak out over a new toothbrush!! so.... maybe if you guys are nice to me, you will be getting this as a birthday/ christmas/ nice friend gift.
this is what i am studying on. now you know why i don't want to continue. i bet my nice neighbor edna will call the HOA on us thinking, from the shadows she sees, i killed someone.
aaron is so cute. random. i know.
6 comments:
i love that you get excited about toothbrushes. But it's $100. I never get handouts after midterms. lucky.
aaron is cute! i was at targ today. and i'll prob be there tomorrow. i always forget stuff. but i always remember the stuffs i don't need. come by anytime. just call me. 380-3658
I would get excited over a new $100 toothbrush too!!
Next Saturday sounds good for our peds!! LOok forward to it if you're still on for it!
Good luck on your finals!!! Auntie Allie!!
I'm a convert to electric toothbrushes.. (My hygenist would be proud to hear me say that). Good luck with all your tests! Sounds hard! Yes, I agree also that Aaron is cute.
I am always up for a hang out. You just let me know, you are the busy one. Miss you...
that tooth thing is freaky looking. and what kind of school do you go to where they give gifts after mid-terms? impressive. looks like you have been missing out with the askins gals concert going though! don't remind you i'm sure!
Post a Comment