IF YOU LOVE WHITE TEETH---KEEP READING.if not, stop looking at my blog.This picture is totally weeny. but WHO WANTS TO BUY CREST WHITE STRIPS FROM ME!!! let me give you the dish:
they are the most effective whitening (strip wise if you don't go to your general DDS and get trays made...)
you can get them at the store for 40 dollars. for 40 strips. you get them from me, it is 40 dollars and you get 80. double the strips so double the white, baby!!!
these strips have the higher whitening ingredients (i could go all chemistry tech on you like the carbamide peroxide percentages and stuff, but i'll spare you...) thus it is stronger, so you are more likely to get the whiter.
the money you give to me to buy the strips is for my dental hygiene class!!! (this money is for learning purposes at the dental school, not to pay for the students to go out and eat dinner and stuff like that)
and i have to sell like 4!!
it is a great deal. so it is 40 dollars for 80, better deal than the store, and think... Christmas is coming up.... people love great, big, bright smiles.... it just makes sense to buy from me! thanks, LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:
Hey Allie! I'm interested in buying a package of whitening strips from you! Is it possible for you to ship them up here? You sure know how to give a girl a good deal! But... you can respond by calling/texting me. I will probably try to get a hold of you like tomorrow anyway. Thanks! Hope school is GRREEAATT!!
I do, I do!!!! I like white teeth and with all the soda i drink I could use some!
your face isn't huge. just your teeth!! i look for you every time i am at targ. we must just be missing each other.
Post a Comment