so we go to the first friday down in phoenix its pretty much this like... hippie thing and there is pot everywhere and art and people contemplating life and hating the war (romantic, yes.) so we walk around and there were those artist drawing the characters everyone was like DO IT ALLIE and AARON. i didn't want to. we are a poor young couple why do we need a drawing of us.
so we go through the walk, end up back by the artist and they had all talked me into the getting on of those character drawings with aaron. so we sit down. stay still for like ten minutes, not talking. LONGEST TEN min ever for me. ian is taking pictures, rounding up this crowd telling them all he is going to propose ( i didn't know any of this) ...
so after the artist draws our picture he writes something at the top i couldn't tell, turns it around, its this adorable picture of me and aaron, he looks like tom cruise, i look like kelly ripa, he looks like jimmy neutron, i look like a brats doll... (i have come up with every possible thing we could look like) and on the top it write, WILL YOU MARRY ME. next thing i know aaron is on one knee crowd cheering and pictures going off.
first friday love!
oh yeah,
i said yes. --i'll get a better pic of the ring, kip, its just they are all blurry. EXCITING!
first friday love!
oh yeah,
i said yes. --i'll get a better pic of the ring, kip, its just they are all blurry. EXCITING!
13 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting to have the ring now. You two are MFEO! (ha ha) You are a darling couple though. And what a cute way for him to give you the ring.
al! you live the best life! i love you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Allie! We're so happy for you!! We found your blog through Katie's, by the way.
I am so excited for you. now, remember, call me if.... you know what!!!!
Yeah for my sissy!! I am so excited for you. I love Aaron and he is a perfect fit in the crazy family of ours! "He is in the herd." (in my best sloth voice)
YAH YAH YAH YAH!!!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! We are so sad that we won't be able to make it. Cale is feeling extremely guilty. But I told him he wasn't allowed to fly cross-country with my due date days away. We can't wait to see pictures. Good luck!
Hey Sis....it's finally going to happen!!! YEA!!! Oh you need to make me one of your friends!
Congrats Allie... way to go Aaron on doing it creatively! Oh, I found your blog through Ashley's... I'm excited to see pictures of your ring!
I am so so so so so so happy for you two! I read how he asked you but I still want all the details in person! Yeah!!! This is so wonderful. I have to agree with the comments that have already been posted- you two are the cutest couple ever and I am so happy for you!! Love you!
Al how have I not commented on this yet! You know how excited I am about all of this Aaron is perfect for you! I just love you guys! I can not wait for July!!
I want a close up pic of the ring PLEASE! I wanna move back.
Congrats Al!!
Post a Comment