Thursday, May 22, 2008

budget SHHHHHmudget.

or...
i'm clueless.

so, me and aaron found a place to live! its on power and mckellips and its this cute little condo and its absolutely perfect for us! its right across the street from my school and not far for school for aaron either. we found out on monday and have been collecting things from people ever since. i kinda feel like a mooch. its ours on june 18th. a good month to clean it and get it all organized. anyone who knows me knows i love clean and organized. (what the........)

i wish i had a camera so i could take pictures of it.but... here is me and aarons conversation today

al: aaron we need a camera asap

a: ok, well we will look at our budget tonight and talk about it before or after the party

al: ( i never texted back because talking about a budget does not put me in the mood to attend a party after. NOR does attending a party make me wanna talk about a budget after either.)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I like the first cake!

daniel said...

I think the first cake is more your personality. I agree with you... Who needs a budget? =)

Aimee Smith said...

Oh the bottom cake with green ribbon would be so you! Maybe with flowers on top... I love both of them!

Mindy said...

love the first cake and yellow makes me happy! glad you found a condo and unfortunately budgeting is in your future. do not hide from it...embrace it!

shell said...

i STILL hate budget talks and it STILL puts me in a bad mood. there are some cameras on clearance at Target on Power and McKellips. I am so excited you will be so close to me (1 mile) so maybe I will see more of you or your familia. I love the first cake. but can't katie make it for you? tell her to get on her game. and the big day is July 18???

SAS said...

Hellllooooo--it's the ole Dillingham babysitter Sara! Congrats on the engagement! It is fun to see you and I am happy to see how beautiful you have all grown up! You guys were such fun girls to hang out with way back when! Have fun wedding planning. Tell your great moma & da hi for me!

audrey said...

So update this silly thing. I am sick of staring at your cake!
Your roomate (for not very much longer)

Anonymous said...

yeah i kinda gotta agree with audrey there. it's kind of starting to make me sick.

Ashley said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST MY SOON TO BE SIS!!! :) HA HA