Monday, September 24, 2007

she's a good little friend.

so. aimee smith i think is my sister. i went on a walk with katie (note: she is my real sister) and we were discussing how everyone says, ohhhh, yeah she is like a sister. but really. that sister bond is tight and that is a hard thing to accomplish with someone who is not blood. but i told katie that aimee is like my sister.
and... she agreed. i think sometimes when katie agrees to things, then i think they are legit.
so.
legitally (how do you say that) aimee smith is my sister.
___________

ok- had the day off. i love days off. i get a lot done. like today. i watched the whole season three of reba. i love her. no no, but usually i get stuff done but today... i woke up with a head ache and felt groggy. so... i turned my alarm off turned on the tv and reba starts.
i took na driving yesterday. and he did so good. i only swore once! and.. it was because he went on the sidewalk, and i realized he wasn't even looking at the road cuz he was telling me a story.
but i love him and i love spending time with him. my mom made a great point "allie, when your 57 and he is 52 are you still going to talk to him like he is a baby" nathan said, yeah, i hope so.
and i will.
cuz he is my baby brother forever. hahah.
i'm meeting amy and aud for dinner. i love our dinners. gecko. katie needs to come.
they have office things on sale at target right now. office as in the tv show. and they are funny things.
i like funny.
ok, goodbye monday. welcome tuesday. which is really just monday number two, you know.

9 comments:

Aimee Smith said...

Al you are my sister and who knows where I would be in this world without you!! Good thing we still keep in touch so well! I can not wait to see you!!!

audrey said...

Al, you really ARE my sister. HA just kidding. I love friends who are more like sisters. So you need to jazz this thing up with some pictures. REALLY, like now.... Member when I dreamed Ryan Atwood was Jen's roomate? I am pissed it isnt true... oh, and better yet, he was a member. I think we would have dated....

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

And....am I like your sister? :)
Dinner was amazing! Love you!

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

Sometimes I wishe I were an Askins...ok, so all the time I wish I was an Askins. What fun we would have. But, where would I fit in? I am not the right size; feet to big, legs too long, hair too straight and just not cool enough. I would be like the red headed step child, except blond! Oh how I wish I were an Askins...Maybe I'll be one for Halloween! Fabulous Idea...and I am not joshchalkin' ya!

Jory Dayne said...

Legitimately.

shell said...

you freaking crack me up.

audrey said...

Sister- your blog sucks (say that in a high pitched voice like davey) and who said just josh chalkin ya.. must be someone who knows us well.. i love it. update this bad boy...

audrey said...

Oh Carly.. she would be a great Askins....

Anonymous said...

OK, Im stalking, I was see why the heck Amy Hall never comments any more on my blog but has become blogging buddies with my sister - Ya you Amy! Its OK, I love her to "like a sister". and I saw the cute ASKIN girls! You know the Gutterys love you three (who wouldnt?)