i am a loser for many reasons.
i have not blogged in forever. why. like i am busy. i work. that's it. i must admit my social life is just flying off the charts. hahaha. i'm just lazy. pure lazy.
i'm also i loser for spending money. i have spent so much money in the last month. it. is. out. of. control. you name it, probably have bought it.
loser reason number three. my cramps have been out of control. now, honestly. that sucks. what sucks even more is that the only time they don't hurt is when i am running. convenient eh.
how was everybody's fourth? mine was amazing. all american dream meal. mac and cheese, pork and beans and watermelon. layed out all day. i didn't get fried though. VERY happy about that. its probably cuz my skin is so used to being burned. whateva.
my moms sense of humor is out of control. she was like.. oh-i heard al gores son got sent to jail for drugs. i said-- oh so did i.
she said-- what are you doing out of jail?
mom. now really. would i look like the type to go to jail. no no no, do drugs????
saw my friend RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTY (his real name is dusty, but i call him rusty and when i say it i say is like it is some nasty swear word) last night. he just got home from his mission to tonga. so i heard a lot of mission stories. needless to say... don't know if i am that strong. or.... maybe tonga is just that bad.
maybe i'm a baby.
ok. i'm out.
so i went to bed at 2. then woke up at six. al. my one week off.
out of control.
nice how the body works. actually just my body.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey allie
it was fun playing cards with you last night and congrats on making that awesome comeback. hope the pink nails are looking mighty fine for you. link me to your blog and i will do the same.
peace and love
mindy
Oh the pork & beans and mac & cheese were divine. Life is grand! Thanks for coming over! The pool will be ready for you on Saturday if you have time!
you are no looser... crazy, but not a looser-
I think I have ants in my pants.
thanks for your help studying last night. I done good. I hate when people say that. Almost as much as that rox my sox. That is the worst... I cant even believe I typed that. I should be ashamed.
Post a Comment