Wednesday, May 9, 2007

this is not over by a long shot

so done. well, i have my math final tomorrow.
i think i'll be ok.
i got an A in micro.
my friend trish graduated hygiene school today. visions of me in her place flooded my mind.
that will be weird. but i am excited.
i'm done with school until hygiene school. that is a big deal for me.
i went out to dinner to celebrate with my mom and sister and amy (my other sister) and pres hall (my other dad) and... it was so fun. don't you just love how friendships evolve. i do. like... you think you know someone so well, and... the friendship still... never gets old. it just gets better. i love it.
i love text messaging. i talked to steph today. and... it's like we were talking, me sitting in her kitchen.... same ol same ol.
you know who wrote on my facebook wall.
lon. that's who. you know how he said he knew me, he saw me standing on south temple... but.. it's not like that.
he's funny. even if that was the worst day of my life, i was with people who made it great.
great i tell you.
great.

4 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Dinner was a blast! I love texting too, no matter what your mom (my other mom) and my dad say!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Guess what? I started my own blog

amydawnhall.blogspot.com

check it out

Stephanie said...

I loved talking to you too! Oh al, I miss you!

Lon said...

Hey, I was even mentioned in your blog, by golly that makes me feel special.